The activities of Tourban project is coordinated by the NEU partner as the dissemination activity leader, with the participation of all the project partners.
The dissemination for the first period covers 83 newspapers in Turkey, Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, websites, electronic flyers, printed posters and banners. Tourban has been present in important events such as TEDx Den Helder, Science Day at Science Center in Konya attracting visitors.
The partners made wide dissemination of the project activities.
The dissemination for the first period
The dissemination is structured as follow:
1. Full report containing images of the dissemination
2. Excel table linking all dissemination activities
3. Smore flyer designed for large audiences spread via Social Media
3.1. TEDx Den Helder https://www.smore.com/p8bb8
3.2. Storytelling Pecha Kucha https://www.smore.com/67z5a
3.3. Hackatour Turizm Konya https://www.smore.com/r6vdd
4. Leaflet-Brochures distributed online and in presentations
4.1. Tourban TEDx Event
4.2. Tourism is Science
4.3. Tourban Newsletter
4.4. Pecha Kucha Newsletter
5. Strategic Dissemination Time Table
In our local meeting with the Municipality, we talked about the research, coding and analyzing steps of the produced software program that will help us retrieve the big data for our IO1 research in the project and we made these points clear.
• Spot data are shown on the map by Heatmap analysis and map output is available.
• The desired number of graph bars has been displayed so that it will be bigger to smaller or vice versa.
• The histogram curve is shown to be a maximum of 10 bars.
• With word analysis, categorical searches have been provided with the ability to list which words are used and receive excel output.
• Categorically strong and weak points are graphically analyzed along with word analysis.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At TEDx event that will be held in Den Helder, The Netherland on the 13th of February, 2017, our Dutch partner Daniel Weiss will give a speech about his organization and our project, TOURBAN that will be a great opportunity for the dissemination of our project in Europe. For more information about that event please visit http://www.smore.com/p8bb8